Re: Thinkpad W520

Thanks, that worked for me. But now I don't know which solution to try: Should I use Bumblebee, Ironhide or hybrid-windump?

Am 21.10.2011 11:21, schrieb Lekensteyn:
By default, the Mesa libraries are already installed. After installing nvidia-current (the nvidia driver you've installed through the jockey), the default becomes nvidia sinds it takes precedence
over the mesa ones. To change that, use:

update-alternatives --config i386-linux-gnu_gl_conf /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/mesa/ld.so.conf
Repeat it for x86_64 if you run a 64-bit OS.

Note that Optimus is not supported for Linux, so you really have to use a solution like
Bumblebee or change your BIOS settings.

Regards,
Lekensteyn