Re: ASUS N53JF - Hybrid-Graphics

I'm trying hybrid-windump with a ASUS N53JF with nVidia GeForce GT 425. I'm using debian wheezy.

I start windump like this:

./windump :0.1 :0.0

It changes the desktop, and shows me two pointers, when I go to the right to the other screen only one pointer appears.

That is not the real problem, the problem is that when I try to run a program with DISPLAY=:0.0 or with DISPLAY=:0.1 X crashes and returns me to the login screen.

I might have an error in the xorg.conf file ---------> http://paste.debian.net/138555/

Anything to change on that xorg.conf file?

Any suggestions on what troubleshooting I should try?

Thank you.