Howto hide intel VGA chipset to linux ?

Hi all,

I have an hybrid graphic laptop (core i5 + ATI 5470) and since september,
ATI seams to not support my laptop anymore (this laptopn was supported 2
month ! from june to august...).

I always have this message (with 11.9 and 11.10 versions) :

[   374.453] (WW) PowerXpress feature is not supported on A+I Mux platform.
Please uninstall fglrx driver.
[   374.453] (EE) No devices detected.
[   374.453]
Fatal server error:
[   374.454] no screens found
[   374.454]

A bug is opened on ati bug tracker (unofficial but it's the only way to
report something...) but ATI/AMD seams to not care at all...

As my bios do not allow me to disable intel chipset, I'm looking for a
software solution. I mean : is it possible using linux
"tricks/configuration..." to completely hide Intel VGA chipset from the
system ?

If yes, I will be able to use latest drivers...(As driver can't see that I
have an hybrid laptop....)

PS : thanks for all work done !

--
Authesserre Samuel