Re: step-by-step instructions for mplayer and windump?

On 2011-11-01 11:24 PM, Eric Appleman wrote:
> > Is there a place where I could find the step-by-step instructions
> (voila)...

Thanks Eric, even though I'm not on Ubuntu that is clear enough to
almost give me enough confidence to try it out.

Just wondering, why aren't instructions like yours somewhere on a
website right next to where folks first find out about using this
software?

I want my entire desktop to use my nvidia gfx so is it possible to
incorporate this with startx, or similar?