Re: Hope for Thinkpad Edge users? BIOS Update enables graphic card switching

F10 + A ??? It doesn't work, I don't find any "advanced BIOS"...

Can you explain it better?

El 07/12/11 06:35, Ranuka Perera escribió:
Are you sure you can't switch to discreet from BIOS on the dv6? It should be in the 'advanced BIOS'. Try F10 + A to boot into advanced BIOS. A have a dm4-1xxx series and it offers it even for a old muxed intel+ati model. I thought all HP muxed ones work the same way.

Regards,
Ranuka Perera