Re: NVidia laptop for Linux

If you want to play it safe, just get a laptop with a discrete graphics
card and no onboard graphics.  If you try to use Optimus with any CUDA
based work, you'll have to do quite a bit of work on top of what you're
already programming to get things to turn out well.  :)

I tend to think System 76 ( http://www.system76.com ) makes great computers
- but I work for them, so I'm probably a bit biased.  I'm sure you could
find plenty of great hardware that is supported well in Linux though if
you're willing to google a bit.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
David