Re: Bumblee on Lenovo Ideapad Y570

On 12/25/2011 07:28 PM, Simon Sheehan wrote:
Hello everyone, I was looking at purchasing a Lenovo Ideapad Y570. It
appears to have Optimus, with the NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 1GB.

My friend has the same card, but on a Dell XPS 17. I wanted to confirm
this would work on this Lenovo Model, before purchasing it and
attempting to run GNU/Linux with the Optimus technology. Has anyone been
able to confirm such findings?