Re: Bumblee on Lenovo Ideapad Y570

I have no recommendations for an Optimus laptop atm. If you want to make
use of the
discrete card, choose for laptops which have a BIOS option to choose for an
Optimus
setup or a discrete-only one. AFAIK, the Lenovo Thinkpad T520 is such a
laptop. If
you're shopping offline, you can always take a Live CD and try it yourself.

Regards,
Lekensteyn