Re: Dell XPS with fedora 16.... bumblebee?

I think you can try using the installation script as detailed in the
website. see below:

# Using the installation script:
--------------

First, you need to install VirtualGL > 2.2.1 (2.2.90 is advised) and
nvidia driver.

Tarballs can be found at
    https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/downloads
Download the tarball named like bumblebee-VERSION.tar.gz, extract and
install it:

1. Download
2. Extract:
    $ tar xf bumbleee-VERSION.tar.gz
3. Change your directory to the extracted folder:
    $ cd bumblebee-VERSION
4. Run the installer:
    $ sudo ./install

Installation instructions for getting the code from git:

    $ git clone git://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee.git

Users who want to test the development code should run:

    $ git clone git://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee.git -b
develop --depth 1

Then in order to install:

    $ cd Bumblebee
    $ sudo ./install