Some Good News for AMD 6700M HD / Intel Owners

Hey Guys,

Some good news. I own an HP Pavilion dv7 that has a Hybrid graphics setup with an AMD 6700M HD and Intel cards and I have just installed the recently released AMD graphics driver (12.1 - http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/linux/Pages/radeon_linux.aspx) and my hybrid graphics setup is now working beautifully. Suspend/Resume, switching from low power to high performance works awesomely.

So there seems to finally be some proper traction in the drivers for AMD hybrid setups in Linux. Finally I can get rid of Windows 7 completely and play my games in Linux :D:D:D

--
Gareth McCumskey
garethmccumskey.blogspot.com

Follow ups