Re: switch card on at boot

On 02/02/2012 02:33 PM, Lekensteyn wrote:
Hi Christine,

Do you have a GTX 555 or GT 555M? bbswitch was designed for laptops and does AFAIK not work with desktop cards. Unless the load_state=1 option is passed to bbswitch, loading the module does not turn the device on.
Oh, yes, I have the GT555M. It's an Asus laptop.

Peter

PS. interesting use of "dag" :)
I have used "dagdag" in all my emails since 1993. Some six years ago, one of my friends asked me by email "what does dagdag mean... oh, I see, it's just a two character rotation of byebye". It occurred to him because he is a crypto expert, I guess. I've used this sig line ever since. It's the only case that I know of in which a two character rotation provides you a valid translation between Dutch and English :-)

dagdag
Christine