Re: Moving applications between X servers / dynamic optirun ?

Lekensteyn,

Thanks for your answer. Some additional questions on this topic :
- Which binaries are linked with GL libraries from the graphics drivers ?
The X server binaries or user application binaries (or both) ?
- Would a GL wrapper library (linked with GL libs from two drivers, and
that redirects calls to one or the other based on a runtime-switchable
parameter) impact graphics performance a lot ?
- Is there any way to remap calls to a dynamically linked library to an
other one at runtime (I guess the answer to that one is no, but maybe the
kernel is able to do some form of address translation)

Thanks for your answers,

Nicolas JOYARD