Re: Macbook Pro graphics switching

Hi Peter,

I'm already saving the pci configuration space with pci_save/restore_state and I've also tried manually changing it through /sys/bus/pci/..., but I still have the problem that the blob can't load the vbios.

I've uploaded dumps of it, maybe you can spot something thats obviously wrong with it:
1. After boot: http://andreas.meetr.de/gmux/nv.config
2. After one powercycle: http://andreas.meetr.de/gmux/nv.bad.config
3. After one powercycle and copying the first config space back: http://andreas.meetr.de/gmux/nv.bad.config_restored

Unfortunately this still gives me the NVRM: RmInitAdapter failed! (0x30:0xffffffff:858) error.

Thanks,
Andreas