Triple-head on an NVIDIA Optimus laptop

Hello guys,

for the past few weeks, I've been using triple-head on my ThinkPad T420 using
two X servers and Synergy. It's better than nothing, but not being able to
move windows around quite sucks. This weekend I had some free time and I
improved my setup significantly -- I added a virtual CRTC and output to the
intel driver and rewrote hybrid-windump with DAMAGE, RECORD and Xinerama
support so that it can be used to clone the virtual output to the NVIDIA X
server without eating too much CPU. If anyone's interested, the code's here:

    https://github.com/liskin/hybrid-screenclone

Best regards,
--
Tomáš Janoušek, a.k.a. Liskni_si, http://work.lisk.in/