Re: Fwd: Dell vostro 3300

Can you tar /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d and show it? There is a "My Screen"
section mentioned in your logs, but I cannot find such a trace in mine.

Also, there was an error (unrelated to BB) that has something to do
with your touchpad. Did you have a moment where the machine
became unresponsible after scrolling fast with the touchpad?

Peter