Re: Nvidia responds to Linus

in fairness that is a sound response - after all its a business

BTW did I say thanks for the hardware Bumblebee Devs put in!

I know precisious little about how things work but would love to get
involved somehow.  I use Bumblebee for running Graphics apps such as
Blender and because later this year I start learning C++ & openGL.  I have
started the C++ bit already so I know very basic stuff.  Is there anyway in
which I can get involved?

Jason