Re: external monitors and bumblebee

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Albert Vilella <avilella@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone summarize what is the situation with external monitors and
> bumblebee at the moment?
>
> I've seen a few questions about this in askubuntu.com and it would be
> useful to make a summary of it and write a blog post about it on the
> blog site.
>
> That would be great. I have a Thinkpad T420 with Displayport and I haven't
been able to figure out how to use it with my TV. I follow some
instructions somewhere but that didn't work and I haven't had the time to
try it again, but if somebody can direct me to some source of information
on how to do it, I can try, report back and document it in case of success.

Thanks,
Jardi.