Re: Bumblebee for Hybrid SLI (Nvidia MCP79 / 9400M G / 9200M GS) on Dell Studio XPS 13 (1340)

I have the exact same hardware as you. I haven't tried the new version but,
based on the discussion I had on the this list and with an nVidia engineer
a few months ago, I doubt it. Hybrid sli works in a different way than
optimus, apparently, and it was abandoned so quickly that nobody did much
work on it.

That said, I did get some great pointers that I think could be used to get
it working. I haven't had time to work on it, but I'd be happy to send
along the info I have to anyone who's interested.

Michael