igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #67222]: Compilation fails in Ubuntu Hardy

New question #67222 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/67222

After reading the INSTALL file in the 0.2 version tarball, I used the aptitude command you recommended to install the dependencies required for igotu2gpx.

I then followed the compile instructions. The qmake command returns the following output:
clebs.pri:13: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:37: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:54: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:61: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:68: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:76: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:88: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:97: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:105: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:119: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:133: Unknown test function: defineTest
clebs.pri:161: Unknown test function: CONFIG
clebs.pri:234: Unknown test function: for
clebs.pri:260: Unknown test function: clebsVerbose
clebs.pri:268: Unknown test function: clebsVerbose
clebs.pri:281: Unknown test function: clebsVerbose
clebs.pri:286: Unknown test function: clebsVerbose
igotu.pro:10: Unknown test function: clebsDirs
igotu.pro:11: Unknown test function: clebsDirs

The make command then returns immediately with:
make: Nothing to be done for `first'.

Am I doing something wrong? What is qmake supposed to do?

cheers
Jamie

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux support developers,
which is an answer contact for igotu2gpx.