igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #74916]: Is there a way to erase data on device with igotu2gpx?

New question #74916 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/74916

I have made several trips with the device, but when I retrieve the data with igotu2gpx, I get one file with all these trips merged into one. It seems that igotu2gpx downloads one file from the device with all the trackpoints in memory. The file is easy to edit to only include the points from one trip, but I would prefer if it could download separate files from different trips or if it could be possible to erase the device memory from GUI.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux support developers,
which is an answer contact for igotu2gpx.