igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #79629]: Errors compiling in Ubuntu Hardy

Question #79629 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/79629

Sciamano proposed the following answer:
I changed the line as requested, here is what I get now:

luca@desktop:~/Sources/igotu2gpx-0.2.3$ sh tools/all-rebuild.sh
[: 13: ==: unexpected operator
qmake
Project MESSAGE: ------------------------------------
Project MESSAGE: Required dependencies:
Project MESSAGE: Looking for qtversion440       : no
Project ERROR: Please install the necessary (devel) packages for qtversion440!
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

As far as the reason why the version supplied with Hardy (4.3.4) does
not work for me goes, it is because I kept getting the same errors as
above, without the last line (make:*** etc. etc.). That's why I tried
installing the latest version from the qtsoftware.com site.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.