igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #79629]: Errors compiling in Ubuntu Hardy

Question #79629 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/79629

Sciamano proposed the following answer:
Thanks for your suggestion, but it would make the GT120 too big, bulky and heavy... and the reason I love the i-gotU is that it's so light and small!
I already have another tracker/logger (a QStarz BT-Q1000P) and I will go on using that one until I find a way to change the internal battery of the GT120. I don't think this is impossible!
And if it is... well, I guess I'll stop recommending this device to my friends because it's unacceptable that it dies after just a little more than one year of use...

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.