igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #84345]: 0.2.92-1~hardy1 from PPA repository does not work

Question #84345 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/84345

Sciamano gave more information on the question:
Hi Michael,
here is the output requested:

luca@desktop:~$ dpkg -l '*marble*'
| Status=Not/Installed/Config-f/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/t-aWait/T-pend
||/ Name             Version          Description
ii  libmarble4-kde4  4:4.0.3-0ubuntu1 library for Marble
ii  marble-data      0.4.3-2          data files for Marble
un  marble-data-kde4 <none>           (no description available)

Regarding the plugging/unplugging, I tried that but the logger did not 'come to life' again. Also, I don't use a usb hub but connect directly to the USB sockets of the PC.
I've just tried again and everything worked. I guess connection problems just come and go...

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.