igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #84816]: GT-200e ?

Question #84816 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/84816

bikeham gave more information on the question:
Hi Michael,

thanks for your prompt reply.  I am not sure if the command line
version is installed, I get this:

bikeham:~ stevenjackson$ IGOTU2GPX_WORKAROUND=enabled igotu2gpx -v info
-bash: igotu2gpx: command not found
bikeham:~ stevenjackson$

Cheers,

Steve

On 05/10/2009, at 6:37 PM, Michael Hofmann wrote:

> Your question #84816 on igotu2gpx changed:
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/84816

> Michael Hofmann requested for more information:
> Thanks for your question.
>
> Normally it should work, but the USB connection is a bit sensitive.
> Could you please try the steps outlined at
> https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+faq/714 and report whether
> they
> help?
>
> --
> To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
> this email or enter your reply at the following page:
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/84816
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.