igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #86840]: Errors compiling in openSUSE 11.1

Question #86840 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/86840

malcolmlewis proposed the following answer:
Hi
On openSUSE it's gnomesu (not gksudo) :) and from the cli you just use the zypper command;

sudo zypper in kde4-marble-devel

I've run it on KDE11.1 and Gnome 11.2RC1 (I don't have a unit, I'm just
the packager) and it works fine, should be no reason for it now to work
on 11.1, it will just draw in the marble components.

Cheers
Malcolm

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.