igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #92599]: igotu2gpx doesn't work on Snow Leopard

New question #92599 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/92599

I downloaded the 0.3.0 DMG from the site and am trying to run igotu2gpx 0.3.0 on an Intel MacBook running Snow Leopard. It fails within a second after starting the application. running it from commandline gives me:
./igotugui
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../FrameWorks/libigotu.1.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/igotu2gpx.app/Contents/MacOS/./igotugui
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

I noticed this answer: https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/72434 but running
install_name_tool -change /usr/local/lib/libusb-0.1.4.dylib @executable_path/../Frameworks/libusb-0.1.4.dylib /Applications/igotu2gpx.app/Contents/Frameworks/libigotu.1.dylib

doesn't change anything for me (I do have install_name_tool installed). I checked and the missing library is there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.