igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #97737]: Message "Unable to claim interface"

New question #97737 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/97737

Hello!
I'm not so familiar with compiling with Linux, but I seemed to happen smoothly.
But when I launch the igotugui, I get the message "Unable to claim interface 0 on device '0df7:0900'.
I tried the solutions posted here, but without success : https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/74030
I am using Linpus distribution (light version of Fedora).
BTW, is it possible to include installation instructions "for dummies"... like me ? ;-)
Thanks for help !
JCZ

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.