igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #120241]: Igotugui hangs at 100% when downloading tracks

New question #120241 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/120241

The gui hangs at 100% when downloading the tracks. Igotu2gpx works fine. Changing to root makes no difference. When I close the gui I get the "Do you wish to terminate" window, it doesn't shut down properly. I reinstalled the program and it makes no difference. When I run from commandline everything seems fine, but is stops at "Style reset requested".
I use a GT-120. Firmware 3.23. I run Mepis 8.5 KDE with Marble installed.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.