igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #124950]: (Solution) What to do when i-gotU won't connect in Virtualbox under Ubuntu

New question #124950 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/124950

Problem:
I wanted to change configuration (interval time). I installed Virtualbox, XP, i-gotU Suite. i-gotU was recognized and driver installed. But when I wanted to change the configuration I canot connect to the i-gotU device.

Solution:
Start->Control Panel->System->Device Manger
Find GPS Logger USB COM Port and change COM3 to COM2. Now you can change the configuration in Virtualbox.

:)

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.