igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #175208]: I-Gotu GT-800

Question #175208 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/175208

Sylvain proposed the following answer:
Hello Jorgen

Thank you for your answer. My idea was to be sure that a software can be used on mac for i-GotU Gt800 before buying the GPS.
Java is running on my mac.
Which update do I need to install ?

Sylvain

Le 29 déc. 2011 à 10:21, Jorgen van der Velde a écrit :

> Question #175208 on igotu2gpx changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/175208
>
> Jorgen van der Velde posted a new comment:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> Unfortunately, I don't know. You might try my software, if you have java
> running. The included serial rxtx binary for serial communication that
> is included contains a mac version as well... Someone got it running
> under Linux as well, though I did not test it myself (yet). If you
> intend to do so, you might need an update (the same needed for Linux).
> Let me know
>
> Jorgen
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.