igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #199420]: How to make igotu2gpx working on ubuntu 12.04

New question #199420 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/199420

Hi

I have a I GotU GT 600 device for a while and I use exclusively ubuntu to manage the gpx file.

But with the last ubuntu 12.04 version igotu2gpx does not work. I tried to recompile but I don't not succeed.
I tried some hack in /src/marblevisualizer/marblevisualizer.cpp found in another thread to enable the compilation, but at run time  it cannot connect to the usb device.

Does anyone have a solution to have igotu2gpx working on ubuntu 12.04 ?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Nicolas

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.