indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Re: 0.4.1 release today

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Conor Curran
<conor.curran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Hi all,
>
> Quick note to say v0.4.1 is in Maverick as of this morning. Full MPRIS2
> support now catered for and working nicely with rhythmbox's MPRIS2 work.

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up.
Any chance this version might become available for Lucid in the PPA ?
https://launchpad.net/~indicator-sound-developers/+archive/sound-menu-v2-deps

No biggie, it's just that it would make my testing much easier. If
not, I might try to throw a package together myself, depending on how
frustrated I I get by testing in a VM ;)

As a side note, MPRIS v2 support is also coming along nicely in
Banshee, the only thing left to implement is the PropertiesChanged
signal. As it's not supported in the c# dbus library, I have to do it
manually, so it's a bit tedious.

--
Bertrand Lorentz