indiv-screenlets-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~my-foolish/indiv-screenlets/FlipClock into lp:indiv-screenlets

Review: Needs Fixing

The code needs to be:

* Under directory /src/FlipClock, ie. FlipClockScreenlet.py must be /src/FlipClock/FlipClockScreenlet.py and the rest of it may be as it is;
* Directory for the screenlet shouldn't be hardcoded in FlipClockScreenlet.py, I believe you can refer to /src/FlipClock/Source from Screenlet as self.get_screenlet_dir() + '/Source'.

You can add your code directly under /src/FlipClock, there is no real need to merge branches in this case.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~my-foolish/indiv-screenlets/FlipClock/+merge/86866
Your team Individual Screenlets Developers is subscribed to branch lp:indiv-screenlets.