instant team mailing list archive

Re: [DOLFIN-dev] Release?

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:17:07PM +0200, Ola Skavhaug wrote:
> Anders Logg skrev den 28/04-2008 følgende:
> > Are there any outstanding issues we need to fix before the release?
> >
> > (Other than adding "virtual" in LA subclasses if there are no further
> > opinions on that.)
> >
> > I guess it will be version 0.7.3 we release now, and then we can
> > release 0.8.0 in may/june after some more fixes.
> >
> > New releases of FFC, Instant, FIAT and Viper will also be needed I guess.
>
> Yes.
>
> Should we set a release-date?
>
> Ola

Any time this week works for me.

How about Wednesday?

I'm cc:ing fiat, instant, syfi here:

1. Rob, has anything happened in FIAT since the latest release that
requires a new release?

2. Kent, new release of Instant on Wednesday?

3. Kent, Martin, new release of SyFi on Wednesday?

I'm assuming FFC and Viper are ok for release on Wednesday.

--
Anders

Follow ups