instant team mailing list archive

Re: [DOLFIN-dev] Binaries for new Dolfin release

Patched...

ilmar

Johannes Ring wrote:
On Mon, January 12, 2009 10:47, Ola Skavhaug wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Johannes Ring <johannr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ali,

On Mon, January 12, 2009 02:51, A Navaei wrote:
Hi,

Is there a plan tp provid the debian packages for the new version of
Dolfin?
Yes, we are only waiting for a new release of Viper before we will
upload
new packages. This will probably happen one of the first days this week.

Johannes

The new Viper is just released, so the binary packages may be distributed.

New packages for Ubuntu 8.04 and 8.10 are now uploaded to
packages.simula.no, however, there is a problem with the DOLFIN demos that
uses FFC and Instant. The problem is with pkg-config and the fact that
/usr/include is not included if not PKG_CONFIG_ALLOW_SYSTEM_CFLAGS is set
to 1. This results in that swig is unable to locate dolfin.i. The attached
patch for Instant should fix this issue.

Johannes