instant team mailing list archive

Re: csrcs

Its just that if I want to compile in a existing .c file, I get the following error:
RuntimeError: FIXME: setup.py doesn't use the C sources.

Why not just add .c files to sources? Otherwise the error should be that .c files are not supported?

ilmar

Kent Andre wrote:
We don't need csrcs I think. Having cppsrcs is enough.
Kent