inx-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Inx] Important update: interim fix iso on the server

Peter Garrett wrote:
Looks like ceni is going in. The only question would be whether people
will have problems with missing firmware etc. in some cases (Broadcom,
I'm looking at you...) I guess that applies with Ubuntu too, so I doubt
that we can do much about it.

some documented ways of getting around these barriers exist perhaps you could

package the relevant web page info into a script on how to get the drivers and give people the chance to use a usb stick and do a temp fix

stick this under errata and on the web page under the same heading

just an idea

P.