inx-devel team mailing list archive

Installation of INX as a user on a standard Linux Installation

I was wondering if it were possible to use

bzr branch lp:inx

and somehow install inx as a user on a standard installation.

Or is there any effective way to copy the files into the folders on a Debian
or Ubuntu installation?

I am currently working on Vinux - a Debian based gnome desktop for the
blind - but I am one of the people pushing for more command line support as
I believe it is much easier to use for those who see poorly or are blind.

I think one of the most amazing things would be an INX that talks using
espeakup - and includes emacspeak.

Such would be so awesome it would give me a brain freeze - just like
drinking ice cream and milk with too much ice cream.

Hope all are well,

David Ring
Green Harbor, MA
USA