inx-devel team mailing list archive

Re: inx-lucid-alpha

On Mon, 24 May 2010 08:51:28 +1000
Andre Mangan <andrem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>
> First impressions of INX on a Lucid Lynx base:
>
>         Numerous error messages during the verbose boot.

I see this with the CD - I get a lot of I/O buffer errors, but I
thought maybe the drive was on the way out... It still booted though.

>         Navigation in and out of the different screens has become very
>         easy.
>
>         Install - Advanced Methods screen:  2nd paragraph -Ubuntu 8.04
>         should read Ubuntu 10.04.

Ah, good catch! Probably in several other places as well.

>         Radio streaming works well.
>
>         Browser works well.

Which browser? In my other reply I mention the issues with
xlinks2/links2 -g

>         USB detected but contents not read.  Unmount works well.

"Contents not read" ? Not sure what you mean here...

Peter