ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: RHEL 5.6 and php53

BJ,

What about changing ius-release to have the repo file look like the following:

mirrorlist=http://dmirr.iuscommunity.org/mirrorlist?repo=ius-el5&arch=$basearch&release=$releasever

or

baseurl=http://dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/stable/Redhat/$releasever/$basearch

At this point, you can exclude php53 in the 5.6 directory in the repo, and you will not be replacing any stock versions while keeping it available for <= 5.5.

As for 5.6, I guess the extra repo would be necessary :-/

-BK