ius-community team mailing list archive

Info regarding Launchpad milestones

Hello all,

This is just an announcement to inform you that we will no longer be attaching bug trackers to milestones in Launchpad as we have in the past.  We also will not be emailing this list with info on 'updates pushed to stable' at least for the time being.  This is all a manual process which is not scaling well, obviously.  We do still notify weekly for updates currently in ius-testing, which one can safely assume those updates will be pushed to ius-stable within 1-2 weeks from notification.  That said, we are planning on deploying the new version of our build system after the new year.  This system will be public (open to community packagers) and will provide a much better API allowing us to automate a lot more, including how mailing lists are notified when builds are tagged into testing, stable, etc.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and Happy Holidays!

---
BJ Dierkes
Linux Systems Engineer IV / [RH]acker
Infrastructure Services [Development]