ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: IUS Unexpected Repo Outage

Hello all,

At approximately 2:45 PM CST we received an alert that our mirror list service (dMirr) was issuing a 500 Internal Server Error.  Upon investigation we determined that the beaker cache had become corrupt, and was necessary to clear the cache and restart the service.  As of 3:10 PM CST all issues appear to be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience.  This software was written when IUS first launched, and has recently displayed stability issues over the last few weeks.  We plan on revisiting this code in the near future and and working to resolve these matters permanently.  If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

---
BJ Dierkes, RHCE
Linux Software Developer III - [RH]acker
OS Deployment Services, RPMDEV
Rackspace Hosting