ius-community team mailing list archive

attempting to upgrade mysql-server using ius repo

Hello,

I just joined this group and have a question. I am trying to update mysql-server 5.5.20 to 5.5.25. I added the ius repos and then issue a command to see what mysql components are available:

yum --enablerepo=ius list mysql mysql-server

The results are this:

mysql.i386                         5.5.20-1.el5.remi                   installed
mysql-server.i386                  5.5.20-1.el5.remi                   installed

I have gone to the ius website and checked the repos and find 5.5.24 here:

http://dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/stable/Redhat/5/x86_64/repoview/applications.databases.group.html

What am I missing that will enable me to do a regular yum update using the ius repository so that I can upgrade mysql-server.

Many thanks.

mysql55-server-5.5.24-1.ius.el5.x86_64<http://dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/stable/Redhat/5/x86_64/mysql55-server-5.5.24-1.ius.el5.x86_64.rpm>

Christopher Adams
Library Systems Coordinator