ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: PHP55 requires pecl-jsonc question

On 10/07/2014 12:48 AM, Sean McCreadie wrote:

Hello,

I am pretty new at using IUS and I have a question regarding building php55u-5.5.16-2 from your source rpms. This is on Centos 6.5 x64.

I built the php rpms but I am unable to install as it requires php55u-pecl-jsonc. I tried looking through the archive and googling a ton, but was unable to find a solution.

Do I edit the spec file and rebuild the rpms without pecl-jsonc?

I tried installing the pecl-jsonc rpm from ius, but it requires other php dependencies, so I am caught in a dependency loop of sorts.

Thank you in advance for any feedback, and thank you for a great repo!

**

*Sean *

Email Disclaimer:

This email, including attachments, may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please (i) do not use,
disclose, save or retransmit this message or any
attachments, (ii) alert the sender by reply email and (iii)
destroy or delete this message and any attachments.
Delivery of this email to a person other than the intended
recipient(s) shall not constitute a waiver of privilege or
confidentiality.

CP Investments, member FINRA and SIPC, serves as
placement agent for certain investment products advised by
Canyon Capital Advisors LLC. CP Investments does not act as
a placement agent in any jurisdiction other than the U.S.
This email is not intended to be an offer to sell or a
solicitation of an offer to buy any security in any
jurisdiction. We review and retain electronic communications
traveling through our network.