ius-community team mailing list archive

ideas for changing apcu-panel

Greetings,

We have received a github issue[0] regarding our apcu-panel packages and the need for Apache. Currently, our apcu-panel packages require mod_php and thus Apache. The package provides web files for apcu and the Apache configuration to use those web files. With the growth in popularity of Nginx and other web servers, should our apcu-panel still follow Red Hat's example and require Apache? Myself and Carl George have been thinking about this issue topic and wanted to see if their might be other solutions. If you have an idea or feel strong about how we proceed, please reply to this email or the github issue.

-Ben and the rest of the IUS covedev team

[0] https://github.com/iuscommunity-pkg/php55u-pecl-apcu/issues/2

Follow ups