ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: permanent ius-release URLs

Thanks, that’ll be very useful to some people, specifically those that automate the provisioning of their servers, or have documented instructions for setting up software.

EPEL doesn’t take this strategy, and so half of the setup is still not easy to automate, so would this be something you’d be considering providing as well, considering it is a dependency of jus-release?

Regards

Andy