ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: php56u-pecl-memcache coredumps httpd

Hey Jakov,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about this issue. Can we assume this code and configuration worked with php55u with php55u-pecl-memcache? Also can we assume the code works without the memcache module? Have you tried the memcached module?

With these types of issues, we need to figure out is this an upstream issue with the pecl module itself or an issue with the way the module is packaged. While I am not an expert with the memcache module, I don't think this is issue with the way we package memcache.

Looking over the output, I do see you are running an older version of PHP. Have you tried with php56u-5.6.11?

Looking over bugs for the memache module[0], I don't see anything that jumps out at me. There are a few bugs that mention memcache_pool.c[1], but I am not sure if any of those are related. It might be worth looking through those bugs.

-Ben

[0] https://bugs.php.net/search.php?cmd=display&status=Open&package_name[]=memcache [1] https://bugs.php.net/search.php?cmd=display&search_for=memcache_pool.c&x=0&y=0