ius-community team mailing list archive

replacement for Launchpad mailing list

Greetings,

IUS has almost completely migrated off Launchpad. The only service we still use is this mailing list. Over the years it was served a few different roles, but recently it has just an announce(ment) mailing list. We are toying with the idea of creating a GitHub repository like the wishlist repository[0] but for announcements. While Github issues aren't the same a traditional mailing list, it is easier that running mailman and dealing with spam.

We are looking for feedback on this idea and/or see if there are any other solutions that might work better.

-Ben

[0] https://github.com/iuscommunity/wishlist

Follow ups