ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: IUS Repo Mirror Request

I added access for 67.23.43.143 to rsync from dl.iuscommunity.org.  Please proceed with the initial sync, and let me know once complete and I'll add you to the list of mirror servers.  BTW, I assumed the Path to 'ius' is '/ius' via HTTP....  http://applesauceman.com/ius, please let me know if that is not right.

---
BJ Dierkes
Linux Systems Engineer IV / [RH]acker
Infrastructure Services [OS & Applications]
Rackspace Hosting