ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #158262]: php53u-pecl-apc apc_fetch() always returns false for file upload

Question #158262 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/158262

Justin Svrcek confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the reply, Jeffrey. After more testing I have found that apc
works correctly. The issue was a Google Chrome gotcha:

My unique id was generated with a time function. I wasn't sure my ajax
function to get the apc_fetch value was working, so to test I would view
the source of the html form, get the unique id value from the hidden
input, and then load my apc_fetch() page manually in another browser tab
after I started the upload just to see what it output.

The catch:

When you view source in Chrome, it doesn't show you the source it used
to render the page you are looking at. It reloads the page from the
server and displays the source! That meant the unique id in the html
source was generated with a different timestamp... grumble grumble...

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.